All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs in the middle grade series debut Island of Thieves, scrappy twelve-year-old Tom Trelawney and his swashbuckling Uncle Harvey are a dynamite combination in the dangerous, explosive sort of way. This time around, they impulsively fly from Ireland to India in hot pursuit of a small bejeweled tiger that yet ather Trelawney, a British soldier, allegedly plundered in 1799. They re pretty sure they can get a couple milliondollars for it too, if they can make it past agun-happy Aussie and a pit of man-eating tigers.
- Author BiographyJosh Lacey, British author of the Misfitz Mysteries and the Grk series, worked as a journalist, a screenwriter and a teacher before becoming a children's book writer. A Dog Called Grk was shortlisted for several U.K. awards and was published by Dell in the U.S. He lives in London with his wife and daughter. Visit his website at www.joshlacey.com.
- Author(s)Josh Lacey
- PublisherHarcourt Brace and Company
- Date of Publication07/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarcourt Brace and Company
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.