Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fascinating Power of the First Religion in the World... Most of us are accustomed to an idea of religion in which God interacts with humans and creates rules for humans to live by, according to the believers. But what if there were a religion in which responsive deities interacted with every aspect of the universe, creating a balanced system of morality and justice? This is what you will learn about in The Sumerian-Akadian-Babylon and Assyrian Religion and Its Analysis. This in-depth study reveals 4000 years of a religion created by the people and accepted by their society. It will also show you how the conflict between religious doctrine and objective reality eroded the power of this religion's basic myths, and caused this influential faith to falter. This wonderful introduction to a unique culture and religion will be an eye-opening and engaging experience for all readers.
- Author(s)Oshana Beblis Bebla MD Facs
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication12/11/2012
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight585 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.