About this product
- DescriptionIt's summertime, and thirteen-year-old Nina Ross is feeling kind of lost. Her beloved grandma died last year; her parents work all the time; her brother's busy; and her best friend is into clothes, makeup, and boys. While Nina doesn't kw what her thing is yet, it's definitely t shopping and makeup. And it's t boys, either. Though . . . has Eli, the boy next door, always been so cute?This summer, Nina decides to change things. She hatches a plan. There are sixty-five days of summer. Every day, she'll anymously do one small but remarkable good thing for someone in her neighborhood, and find out: does doing good actually make a difference? Along the way, she discovers that her neighborhood, and her family, are full of surprises and secrets.In this bighearted, sweetly romantic vel, things may t turn out exactly as Nina expects. They might be better. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyMICHELE WEBER HURWITZ grew up in a suburb of Chicago and still lives in the same area with her husband and three children. Her first novel, Calli Be Gold, was on the Bank Street College of Education's Best Books of the Year list (Outstanding Merit). This is her first YA novel.
- Author(s)Michele Weber Hurwitz
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.