All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the Sun like, and could we ever visit there? Taking the form of an imaginary trip, this book explores the science and history of the Sun, looking at recent studies and possibilities for the future.
- Author BiographyNick Hunter has written more than 30 books for young people. He has a degree in Modern History and specializes in writing about history and social studies. Nick enjoys all aspects of pop culture, particularly music from the 1950s to the present day. Before becoming an author, Nick worked in educational publishing for many years. He lives in Oxford, UK with his wife and two sons.
- Author(s)Nick Hunter
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleAstronaut Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8 To 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.