Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $59.73Trending at AU $61.62
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
About this product
- DescriptionMarried for 20 years to the Reverend Benjamin Lynch, Dean Lynch has never quite adjusted to the role of a Sunday wife. When her husband is assigned to a larger and more demanding community in Florida, Dean becomes best friends with Augusta Holderfield who challenges her to break free from the role of preacher's wife.
- Author BiographyCassandra King was born in Alabama where she taught English and writing. She now lives in South Carolina with her husband, bestselling author Pat Conroy.
- Author(s)Cassandra King
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight376 g
- Width130 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.