All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautiful book features 544 photos as well as range maps for each of the 150 treated species, covering Illiis, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota and Wisconsin. The species are arranged by flower color and floret type, and then alphabetically within each of the four groups. Many of the habitat shots are full-page, providing the user with a suite of associated plant species and a feel for where to find each flower. An attractive book suitable for display or the reference library.
- Author BiographyThomas Antonio formerly worked for the Chicago Botanic Garden and was Curator of Collections for Garfield Park and Lincoln Park Conservatories (Chicago Park District). He now works and lives in New Mexico. Susanne Masi, a native Chicagoan, is Research Botanist at the Chicago Botanic Garden in Glencoe. Her field work focuses on regional native flora, endangered and threatened species, floristic surveys, and natural area vegetation.
- Author(s)Susanne Masi,Thomas M. Antonio
- PublisherIndiana Academy of Science,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintIndiana Academy of Science,U.S.
- Content Note544 color illustrations
- Weight1724 g
- Width4531 mm
- Height6466 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.