CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionJanet Shell lived in Port Sunlight village during the 1960s and 70s. This collection of memories and photographs from her childhood is also a charming portrait of village life from a member of a family who had had four generations living in the village.
- Author(s)Janet Shell
- Date of Publication29/04/2015
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.