All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionSunni-Shi'i relations have undergone significant transformations in recent decades. In order to understand these developments, the contributors to the present volume demonstrate the complexity of Sunni-Shi'i relations by analyzing political, ideological, and social encounters between the two communities from early Islamic history to the present.
- Author BiographyMEIR LITVAK Professor in the Department of Middle Eastern and African History at Tel Aviv University, Israel. Ofra Bengio is a Senior Research Fellow at The Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies and a Professor in Middle East History at Tel Aviv University. MEIR Litvak is the Director of the Center for Iranian Studies and an Associate Professor at the Department of Middle Eastern History at Tel Aviv University, Israel.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/12/2014
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight351 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byMeir Litvak,Ofra Bengio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.