All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionA children's book that shows children how to properly place apostrophes, with a fun anthropomorphic apostrophe leading the way. Children can color in the book as well.
- Author BiographyAshley Ann Eubanks wrote this book when she was an undergraduate at the University of Arkansas - Fort Smith as the final project for a course on English grammar. She felt the need to approach children with the simple rules for apostrophe usage after her frustration at noticing so many glaring apostrophe errors in the essays of her classmates.
- Author(s)Ashley Ann Eubanks
- Date of Publication10/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight36 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.