All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionWhen I was a child, there were these color-by-numbers coloring books we would play with. Each page would have a picture of, say, a bear. And the bear would have different areas of its body marked by a number. There was a little box in the corner of the page that told you which colors referred to each number. So if the number 1 was green, you colored all the corresponding 1s on the page in green. Then you did the same with black, red, yellow and the rest. After coloring in all the numbered sections, you'd have a perfectly colored picture to admire. There was thinking or real-life application necessary. Just do what the damn book said, step by step, and everything would be perfect. The Super You is t a coloring book. My goals in writing this book are to: 1) Give you insight into the phemen of confidence by explaining what it is, where it comes from, when you can use it to your advantage, and how it is developed, strengthened and weakened. 2) Prepare you to apply what you read in real life, learning instinctively when to use each tool in your box, since two situations are ever exactly the same. 3) Leave you with The Super You, the version of you who has the confidence to think and say and do all of the things you've considered but haven't dared trying. That's what this book is.
- Author BiographyHello fellow readers, Welcome. You may know me already from my YouTube videos or website, but if not this is a great place to begin. I am a professional basketball player that came to be known for the workout videos I consistently (read: Every Single Day) uploaded to YouTube starting in 2006 and still going today. Through the comments I received on my video content, I found my fans were interested in hearing my philosophies on sports, goals and life in general and began posting Weekly Motivational video messages. The segued into my love of reading and in turn, writing, and here we are. In addition to sharing stories from my own experience, I go into motivational/psychological/philosophical content because I hear very clearly from my readers and viewers that there is a need for it. I have appointed myself to fill that need. As with my YouTube videos (over 3,000 and counting as of December 2012), I do not see a limit as to how much content I can publish; I'm just racing life's clock to share as much of me as I can. I can only hope you enjoy and find some of it interesting.
- Author(s)Dre Baldwin
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.