The Supercharged Green Juice & Smoothie Diet by Christine Bailey (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.23Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $10.30+ AU $6.00 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGreen juices and smoothies are the go-to drink of the moment. They are fantastically healthy, packed with vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients. And they're also much better for you in terms of sugar content and balanced energy levels. Christine Bailey takes green juicing to a whole new level. Supercharged Green Juice & Smoothie Recipes is an amazing collection of feel-good drinks using the latest range of superfoods to urish and revitalize your body. Packed with nutrient-rich, health-boosting ingredients, each juice or smoothie contains at least one supercharged ingredient. These boosters include superfood powders such as acai berry powder (one of the most concentrated sources of antioxidants) or collagen powder supplement (brilliant for your skin), sea vegetables, seeds, bee products, berries, herbs and tinctures. Use the handy reference section at the back to quickly find recipes that will help you to lose weight, maximize energy levels, boost the immune system, combat ageing and look amazing. There is also a 2-day power-charged Superfood Juice Diet plan to set you on your way to looking fabulous as well as feeling great.Nutritionist and best-selling author Christine Bailey shows you how easy it is to make daily juices and smoothies, and explains the benefits of using green juices and supercharged ingredients for extra weight-loss and health-giving properties.
- Author BiographyChristine Bailey, M.Sc., is a qualified nutritionist, food and health consultant, chef and cookery teacher. A member of the Guild of Health Writers, she writes for numerous health and food magazines and is the author of The Top 100 Low-Salt Recipes and The Top 100 Recipes for Brainy Kids for DBP. Christine runs courses and workshops, advises local authorities and schools, and works with a number of charities and organisations including the World Cancer Research Fund UK.
- Author(s)Christine Bailey
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintDuncan Baird Publishers
- Width182 mm
- Height216 mm
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.31New
- AU $24.97New
- AU $20.06New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.93New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.19New
- AU $21.90New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.69Trending at AU $21.31
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $78.42Trending at AU $90.91
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.