All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe Superfoods are a bunch of fun, super vegetables and fruits who come to the rescue and save children before The Sugars are taking over. This book is in English, Spanish, French and German.
- Author BiographyElke was born and raised in the south of Germany, but has been living abroad for almost 20 years. Mostly in California and Paris, France. This is where she still lives with her 6-year-old son Lucca. She is a certified holistic health coach and founder of Health Coaching Paris.
- Author(s)Elke Seyser
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Catherine Clark
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.