All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionHeartbreak Makes Room for God's Power Jason Vallotton thought his world was burning down around him when he found out that his wife, Heather, was having an affair and planned to leave him. Using his own story as a poignant, evocative illustration of God's grace and healing, Jason, along with his dad, Kris Vallotton, invites you to reframe your understanding of redemption. Together, they show you how to steward the hardest times and deepest pain of your life so that God can lay a foundation for complete restoration and empowerment for your future. While it may be hard to see emotional wounds as gifts when they still hurt so deeply, The Supernatural Power of Forgiveness will help you discover that God can t only heal your wounds, but He can also use the healing process to equip you for a whole, fulfilled and powerful life!
- Author BiographyKris Vallotton is the senior associate leader at Bethel Church in Redding, California, where he has served with Bill Johnson for three decades. He has written several books, including the bestselling The Supernatural Ways of Royalty and Heavy Rain. His prophetic insight and humorous delivery make him a much-sought-after international conference speaker, and his personal testimony of deliverance from fear and torment brings hope and freedom to thousands. Kris is also the cofounder and senior overseer of the Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry, which has grown to more than 1,300 full-time students, as well as the founder of Moral Revolution, an organization dedicated to cultural transformation. He has appeared on numerous media outlets, including The 700 Club. Kris and his wife, Kathy, live in Redding, California. Jason Vallotton is the author of The Supernatural Power of Forgiveness and coauthor of Moral Revolution and Outrageous Courage with his dad, Kris Vallotton. A pastor at Bethel Church in Redding, California, he helps oversee the School of Supernatural Ministry. Jason currently serves on the board of Moral Revolution and is a sought-after counselor and speaker.
- Author(s)Jason Vallotton,Kris Vallotton
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChosen Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byHeidi Baker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.