All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTurn to the collective wisdom of the field's top experts to understand and solve even the most complex supply management issue For more than three decades, The Supply Management Handbook (formerly The Purchasing Handbook) has been vital for purchasing and supply professionals in every field and industry. This latest edition comprehensively updates and revises this classic to encompass the ongoing shift from simple purchasing to a new, more techlogy-based imperative--identifying and managing supply chain sources and strategies. Addressing every essential issue from outsourcing to total cost of ownership to negotiations and contract management, an international team of supply management experts offers the authoritative, practical coverage you need to survive and thrive in today's ever-changing supply management environment. Topics include: What key organizations are doing w to develop and implement next-generation supply methodologies An organization's duty to and interaction with society, and insights for addressing the evolving concept of social responsibility in the supply arena A five-step best practices framework for implementing total cost of ownership in supply management Logistics considerations for the supply management professional Supply management in a risk-sensitive environment Sharpening your supply management skills Dramatic social and techlogical changes have brought new roles, responsibilities, and challenges to supply managers - along with exciting new opportunities. This definitive reference is the most trusted and efficient way to prosper in this ever-changing field.
- Author BiographyJoseph L. Cavinato is a professor at The American School of International Management. Ralph G. Kauffman is a professor at the University of Houston-Downtown. Anna E. Flynn is vice president and associate professor at the Institute for Supply Management. The Institute for Supply Management produces the influential Manufacturing Report, a monthly economic indicator.
- Author(s)Joseph L. Cavinato
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication13/06/2006
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1246 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.72Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.