The Supreme Court and American Constitutionalism by Bradford P. Wilson, Ken Masugi (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $54.55Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $17.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this important book, fourteen of America's leading constitutional scholars assess the Supreme Court's performance expounding the animating principles of American constitutionalism. Essays devoted to fresh examination of the Supreme Court's jurisprudence with respect to the Necessary and Proper Clause, the Commerce Clause, federalism, the common law, international law and national sovereignty, separation of powers, fundamental rights, term limits, and constitutional criminal procedure. Other essays evaluate the work of the Court as 'republican school master,' analyzing how the Court has articulated and affected the American people's capacity for self-government, the principle of the rule of law, the historic burden of racial injustice, respect for limited constitutional government, and the civilizational distinction between liberty and license. The Supreme Court and American Constitutionalism will be of great value to students and scholars of American constitutional studies, constitutional law, and American government.
- Author BiographyBradford P. Wilson is executive director and acting president of the National Association of Scholars, and professor of political science at Ashland University. He is author of Enforcing the Fourth Amendment and coeditor of two other volumes in Rowman & Littlefield's Ashbrook Series on Constitutional Politics, American Political Parties & Constitutional Politics and Separation of Powers and Good Government. Ken Masugi, visiting professor of political science at the United States Air Force Academy, is also a senior fellow of the Ashbrook Center for Public Affairs and a senior fellow of the Claremont Institute. He is the editor or coeditor of four other books on political thought.
- Author(s)Bradford P. Wilson,Ken Masugi
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/09/1997
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleThe Ashbrook Series on Constitutional Politics
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width149 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.