All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionRight w there are thousands of waves breaking on beach all around Australia. Some will be a tempting 4ft, over white sand, in crystal clear water, others will be a bone crunching 10ft, grinding over shallower effs, and scaring the hell out of all in sight. That is the magic of Australia's coastline. Its diversity and ermity. This guide will get you to all those places and provide you with plenty of essential information and a good laugh along the way. It's a real surfer's travel guide. It includes: - In-depth wave descriptions for every major surf break in Australia - A comprehensive accommodation, food and party guide, as well as flat day fun activities - Surf survival techniques, road-trip planning, 4wd tips, advice on buying second hand cars and weather forecasting. - Detailed surf maps. It also has other essential information such as a beer guide (who kws what a Butcher or a Bobbie is?) and a complete healthy travel section to keep you fit for the surf. There's eugh information to keep the most intrepid travellers satisfied.
- Author BiographyChris Rennie, originally from Torquay near Bells Beach in Victoria, has a dream to surf every spot he has listed in his book.
- Author(s)Chris Rennie
- PublisherRenniks Publications
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationBotany DC, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintOver The Falls Press
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.