Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.91Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 14 Mar
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $30.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by petrichor16
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe Surfer's Travel Guide was first published in 1998 and has consistently been a best seller since, with over 80,000 copies sold. Its unique blend of factual information, great imagery and that classic Australian sense of humour has made it a favourite among travelling surfers. Even guys like Ross Clarke Jones have used it to find some classic waves.
- Author BiographyChris Rennie, originally from Torquay near Bells Beach in Victoria, has a dream to surf every spot he has listed in his book.
- Author(s)Chris Rennie
- PublisherLiquid Addictions
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationFitzroy
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLiquid Addictions
- Content Noteill.
- Weight590 g
- Width120 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement6th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.