All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLatest edition-updated and improved. New tips and explanations. New layout for easier reading (and Kindle viewing). The only workout book you'll ever need--designed especially for surfers and surfing. Effective, targeted, zero-impact exercises that provide a total body workout including stretches, agility, strength and conditioning. Work at your own pace, on your own time, whenever and wherever you choose. Most exercises require equipment; those that do use only a pair of light hand weights. Created by a surfer, for surfers, the Surfers' Workout is an update of the exercises provided in Surf Better (by the same author), for those who wanted the surfing workout in a more concise format, without the sections on surfing technique and ocean and wave information. Includes: Basic 15-minute workout you can do every day. 60-second mini-workouts when you're pressed for time. Complete set of over three dozen exercises and stretches for added variety and levels of difficulty. Now is a great time to get in shape and stay there. Surf better, live longer. I saw an Off the lip, center my ass by bringing my board back under me recovery floated by Dave-pretty awesome move and proof that his book is working.
- Author BiographyDave Rearwin grew up surfing in Southern California in the 1950s with a crew that included legends like Rick Naish, Carl Ekstrom and Butch Van Artsdalen. He transitioned from balsa to foam, from longboards to shortboards, and from the no-leash, no-wetsuit era to the ease and comfort we enjoy today. Responding to the needs of surfers of all skill levels, including those returning after long layoffs or recovering from injuries, he developed these non-destructive, zero-impact, surf-specific exercises, which proved their worth by allowing him to get back in shape and back into surfing after a forced layoff of several years. To contact the author by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Dave Rearwin
- Date of Publication03/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.