Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
About this product
- DescriptionCivil war has torn England apart. Northern England is a desolate wasteland after the south blew up Sellafield. Rejected by Europe and the U.S.A., England stands alone. The south is run by a sinister corporation called The Ministry. Marcus Jagger wakes up in hospital after a five year coma with memory of who he is or how he got there. He gradually finds out he was part of a sinister genetic experiment along with ather man, Felix Hunter. While he has been in the coma Felix has become a hired killer for The Ministry with an insatiable appetite for murder and human flesh, he has also began to turn into something t quite human with remarkable recuperative abilities. When a young doctor becomes threatened Jagger must break out and find a way to protect her and get out of the country, which will t be easy with the Ministry and Felix on his trail. When the doctor is betrayed and held by The Ministry Jagger realises that eventually he may have to become the monster that Felix already is.
- Author BiographySean Robinson lives in the Lake District, England with his wife Dawn and two sons, Curtis and Kenan.
- Author(s)Sean Robinson
- Date of Publication16/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.