All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionApproximately 50% of marriages end in divorce. What do successful couples do to beat the odds? Dispelling popularly accepted myths, Shauntl Feldhahn uncovers the choices, attitudes, and techniques that make the difference between a successful relationship and one doomed to become ather statistic. Packed with surprising insights and unmatched research, the book will deliver relationship revelations for husbands, wives, and anyone who is in an intimate relationship or desires to be.
- Author BiographyJanuary 2008: Shaunti Feldhahn began her career as an analyst on Wall Street and today is a best-selling author, speaker, and nationally-syndicated newspaper columnist. Her recent bestsellers, For Women Only: What You Need to Know About the Inner Lives of Men, and For Men Only: A Straightforward Guide to the Inner Lives of Women, have led to great life-change - and plenty of fascinating conversation - for men and women around the country. Her newest books, For Parents Only and For Young Women Only, coauthored with youth speaker Lisa Rice, are causing buzz among parents and teenage girls respectively. She has also authored two true-to-life spiritual thrillers.Shaunti's background as an analyst is the launching point for the compelling and eye-opening nature of her books, talks, and columns. She holds a master's in public policy from Harvard University, and a bachelor's in government and economics from The College of William and Mary. Prior to becoming an author, she worked in the financial arena on Capitol Hill and later on Wall Street, analyzing the Japanese financial crisis for the highest level decision makers of the Federal Reserve System.As a national speaker, Shaunti travels extensively and has shared her findings with millions of people through conferences, television, and radio. She has appeared on such diverse media outlets as PBS, TNT, Soap Talk, The Alan Colmes Show, Focus on the Family, FamilyLife Today, and The 700 Club. Her weekly opinion columns are printed in fifty newspapers around the country, including the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the Chicago Tribune, the Detroit Free Press, and The Seattle Times.Shaunti and her husband Jeff, with whom she coauthored For Men Only, are active leaders in their church and live in the Atlanta area with their two young children.
- Author(s)Shaunti Feldhahn
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Weight272 g
- Width132 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.