All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor many kids with physical disabilities and challenges, the barriers they face go beyond what they can and can't do with their bodies. Loaded with tools for coping with the intense social, emotional, and academic difficulties -this book helps kids succeed in and out of the classroom and confidently handle their physical challenges.
- Author(s)Susan A. Taddonio,Wendy L. Moss
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.63Trending at AU $35.61
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $52.57
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.80Trending at AU $47.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.