All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionFrom struggling students to academic all-stars, everyone can do better in school. Research shows that executive functions such as focus and organization are more valuable to school performance than intelligence or talent. Fortunately, these functions are skills, so students can learn them. This book provides ten tools to improve executive functioning, described as mental apps that will appeal to digital natives. Featuring plenty of examples, practice assignments, and a playful tone, this book can provide an academic boost to any student.
- Author BiographyRon Shumsky, Psy.D., is a U.S.-trained and licensed clinical psychologist and child neuropsychologist. He specializes in child development and learning as well as converting psychology-education principles into meaningful and practical use. Ron lives in Tokyo with his wife, two kids, and their dog Pickles.Susan M. Islascox, M.A., is a learning support teacher at the American School in Japan, charged with the often daunting task of helping high school students get focused, organized, and motivated. Her successes and failures in that endeavor inform just about everything in this book. Susan lives in Tokyo with her husband and son.Rob Bell, M.Ed., is an elementary school teacher with teaching experience that spans fifteen years and three continents. He currently lives and works in Santiago, Chile, with his wife and two kids.
- Author(s)Rob Bell,Ron Shumsky,Susan Islascox
- PublisherFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFree Spirit Publishing Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.