All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe ugly rumours that you hear about being a student or starting a new job and moving into a flat-share are all true. You have to co-habit with strangers, cook and eat together - or around each other - and inevitably have to deal with social problems when one of the group doesn't pull his weight. This book has dozens of crafty ways of getting everything resolved so that the community lives in harmony and understanding. It starts at the beginning with shopping secrets and takes you all the way through to quality eating and a happy household.
- Author BiographyWas a new graduate when she wrote this book for her sister! She lived through two student houses and eight student flat-mates - she learned the hard way.
- Author(s)Susan Crook
- PublisherW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2008
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBerkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintW Foulsham & Co Ltd
- Weight113 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.