All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionEvery year, ordinary people find themselves facing extraordinary, life-threatening survival situations brought about by hostile encounters, adverse weather or freak accidents. The methods and techniques used by survivors in remote regions, or on city streets, can easily be learned and adapted to suit every life-threatening situation. Written by a world-leading expert, The Survival Manual discusses and reveals all the skills you will ever need. The subjects covered include the psychology of survival, shelter and food, as well as tips on the mental and emotional resilience required in the face of adversity. Illustrated throughout with specially commissioned illustrations, the information contained within The Survival Manual will remain invaluable throughout your life.
- Author BiographyKen Griffiths is an author, freelance writer, photographer and private investigator. A former soldier and police officer, he is currently the operations director of a specialised undercover team. He served in many remote areas of the world, gained a commendation whilst on active service and became skilled in survival, anti-terrorist and covert surveillance techniques. He lives in the UK.
- Author(s)Kenneth Griffiths
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Note50 illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width126 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.