All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Crisis'. 'Breakdown'. 'Dismantlement.' Since the 1970's, these have become the catchphrases used to describe the condition of the welfare states in Europe, in academic and media analyses alike. This book provides an alternative, more optimistic interpretation. It aims to increase both theoretical understanding and empirical kwledge of recent welfare reforms in areas including Spain, Denmark, the UK, Germany and the EU as a whole. An essential resource for students, researchers and practitioners with an interest in the welfare state.
- Author BiographyStein Kuhnle is Professor of Comparative Politics at the University of Bergen, Norway. He has written extensively and published in many languages on comparative welfare state development in Scandinavia and Europe.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2000
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge/ECPR Studies in European Political Science
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.14
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note27 black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJan W. van Deth,Stein Kuhnle
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.