Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn inspiring and comprehensive guide, The Sweet Pea Book is for anyone interested in growing these most exquisite of fragrant flowers and using them in the garden. It covers the colorful history of the sweet pea, provides detailed practical advice on seed raising and cultivation, offers ideas for using the plants effectively in the garden, and discusses dwarf sweet peas for small gardens and patios. A comprehensive descriptive list of species and varieties will prove useful to all sweet pea enthusiasts.
- Author BiographyGraham Rice trained in horticulture at the prestigious Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, England. A noted journalist, Graham has covered gardening for many major newspapers and magazines including The Observer and the Evening Standard in the UK and Horticulture and Garden Design in the U. S., and is the author of more than 20 books, including The Sweet Pea Book. He has the rare distinction of winning garden writing awards on both sides of the Atlantic including awards from the Garden Writers Association of America, and the Garden Media Guild of the UK, and has become a prolific blogger. Graham judges at the world famous Chelsea Flower Show, is a member of a number of Royal Horticultural Society committees, and judges the RHS flower trials throughout the year. He divides his gardening time between Pennsylvania and England with his wife American garden writer/photographer judywhite.
- Author(s)Graham Rice
- PublisherTimber Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2003
- Place of PublicationPortland, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTimber Press
- Content Note83 color photos, 3 line drawings
- Weight472 g
- Width187 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.