All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn New York City, a girl called Lera vanishes without a trace. Years earlier and miles upstate, Goldie, a wild, negligent mother, searches for a man to help raise her precocious son, Paul, who later discovers that the only way to save his soul is to run away. The Sweet Relief of Missing Children is a suspenseful vel about the power of running and the desire for reinvention. It explores the terror and transcendence of our most central experiences: childhood, parenthood, sex, love.
- Author BiographySarah Braunstein is the recipient of the Rona Jaffe Writers' Award and was named one of the National Book Foundation's 5 Under 35. She received her MFA from the Iowa Writers' Workshop and lives in Portland, Maine.
- Author(s)Sarah Braunstein
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication08/06/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.19
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $21.09Trending at AU $24.75
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.