All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionSimple, Unique, Powerful. The Essence of golf is sending your shots to a target. The Essence of Great golf is hitting the target. The Sweet Spot takes all the complex concepts of the golf swing and reduces them to the Essential Keys that directly control the flight of your shots to the target. Simple Concepts... The club face is the only direct influence on the golf ball. The Sweet Spot shows you the part of your body that best guides the club face. Unique Images... A clear picture in your mind is the first step in making effective change. The Sweet Spot photos give you the essential and complete visual map for great golf shots. Powerful Training Exercises... Once your picture is crystal clear, accurate practice is the next key to sharpening your skills. The Sweet Spot Swing Grooving drills will guarantee your practice helps you to improve quickly and efficiently to maximize control, consistency and power. Minimum Change...Maximum Results Training your swing to find the Sweet Spot is the fastest route to your golfing goals.
- Author BiographyGeoff Greig, inventor and founder of EvoSwing Golf, is on a mission to help golfers play better, have more fun playing and improve quickly, easily and permanently. Geoff is a Class A PGA Teaching Professional with over 20 years teaching experience including Teaching Professional at Torrey Pines Golf Course, Regional Director for the Nike Golf Learning Centers. Geoff also has an extensive background teaching movement skills in a number of disciplines. He has taught and coached Soccer, Tai Chi, Skiing and Fitness. The principles researched and applied in each of these disciplines have contributed greatly to the simplicity and power of EvoSwing. In addition to his multi-sport teaching, coaching and learning research background, Geoff has done extensive study of touring professionals swing videos and discovered key universal golf fundamentals. Focusing on these Essential Elements is one of the main reasons why EvoSwing golfers improve so rapidly. Geoff has taught over 20,000 lessons and learned invaluable lessons from each individual on how to apply his golf knowledge to help each student progress on their own path. The combination of extensive experience with Individual Learning Styles and studies in Motor Learning Science puts Geoff's EvoSwing Books, Audios, Videos and Subliminal Videos on the Cutting Edge of Golf Instruction. Before his teaching career, Geoff played golf professionally on two different golf mini tours, played professional soccer in the US and England, ski raced in college and was inducted in to the University of Vermont Athletic Hall of Fame. His successes AND especially the struggles, in all the varied endeavors give him a unique perspective that creates powerful results.
- Author(s)Geoff Greig
- Date of Publication28/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date12/01/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.