All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.26Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionYou can't teach an old dog new tricks--unless you're a Sweetheart Sister... The Sweetheart Sisters, a trio of sassy, well-meaning grannies (who aren't against a sip of bourbon with breakfast) are ready to dispense advice and help create happy endings with a little of what they do best--meddling. Animal therapist Olivia Linscott is the Sweetheart Sisters' first target. Running from a bad marriage and a lousy job, Olivia is determined to save the dog shelter she inherited from the mother she never knew and, above all, to protect her broken heart. The Sisters want to tie the spirited young do-gooder to wounded helicopter pilot Luke Winslow, but the intended pair keeps slipping the leash. Luke's dreams were shattered by a career-ending eye injury. Adrift and bitter, the last thing he wants is romantic involvement. But when a golden retriever in worse shape than he is scratches on the door, the dog brings in a whole lot more than puppy love...
- Author BiographyNew York Times and USA Today bestselling author Shirley Jump spends her days writing romance and women's fiction to feed her shoe addiction and avoid cleaning the toilets. She cleverly finds writing time by feeding her kids junk food, allowing them to dress in the clothes they find on the floor and encouraging the dogs to double as vacuum cleaners.
- Author(s)Shirley Jump
- PublisherBerkley Books
- Date of Publication03/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleSweetheart Sisters Novel
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Books
- Weight136 g
- Width104 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.