All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGUILT. ATONEMENT. REVENGE. On a remote Swedish island, a little girl, Klara, grows up without a father. Now, twenty years later, she discovers a secret: a secret that powerful men will kill to keep hidden. On the other side of the world, an old spy hides from his past. He used to be the best agent in the field. These days the only thing he lives for is swimming in the local pool. Then, on Christmas eve, Klara is thrown into a terrifying chase across Europe. Only the Swimmer can save her. But time is running out...
- Author BiographyJoakim Zander was born in Stockholm. He spent ten years working in Brussels as a lawyer, and now lives in Lund, Sweden, where he writes full time. THE SWIMMER is his first novel, and has been sold to 28 countries around the world.
- Author(s)Joakim Zander
- PublisherHead of Zeus
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHead of Zeus
- Width145 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementUK Airports Edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $14.46Trending at AU $15.42
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.