Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $17.64
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $20.33
About this product
- DescriptionMike Hamel'sMatterhorn, theBraveAdventure, Danger, and InspirationMatthew Horn (a.k.a. Matterhorn) is a brave knight-when he isn't busy being a typical twelve-year-old boy. Few people have heard of him, which isn't surprising, for most of his adventures happen in other times and places. And like all who kw how to travel, he can do so without drawing attention to himself.Matt's adventures begin one afteron while browsing through some musty books in an obscure, neglected corner of his middle school library. One book literally demands his attention. Surprisingly, the book contains a ndescript title page followed by one blank page after ather. While quizzically leafing through the blank pages, Matt discovers a portal into time travel and is suddenly introduced to a series of wild adventures filled with danger, mystery, and intrigue. As a result, Matterhorn and his friends (Aaron the Baron and others) travel around the globe and off it. Their adventures take them under the Earth and over the moon. Not bad for kids who don't even have driver's licenses.The Sword and the Flute is volume 1 in the new Matterhorn the Brave series.
- Author BiographyMIKE HAMEL has authored several books, and his articles appear in national magazines, including Focus on the Family. The saga of Mattherhorn the Brave and his friends originated as bedtime stories Mike shared with his four children, who are now grown. He lives with his wife Susan in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- Author(s)Mike Hamel
- PublisherAMG Publishers
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMatterhorn the Brave (Living Ink Books)
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Place of PublicationChattanooga
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAMG Publishers
- Weight222 g
- Width161 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.