All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionRomeo and Juliet, Macbeth, Richard III and many other Shakespeare plays have at least one thing in common: fight scenes, usually with swords. This book is a step-by-step guide to choreographing stage combat scenes, particularly the principal duels (both comic and tragic) in Henry IV, Henry VI, Richard III, Romeo and Juliet, Hamlet, Troilus and Cressida, Othello, King Lear, Macbeth, Coriolanus, Cymbeline and The Two Noble Kinsmen. The safety and training of actors is also covered as well as a brief history of Elizabethan swordplay. The work includes 473 illustrations.
- Author BiographyJ. D. Martinez is fight master emeritus of the Society of American Fight Directors. He lives in Lexington, Virginia.
- Author(s)J.D. Martinez
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note, black & white illustrations, figures
- Weight454 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.