All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReturning to questions about ideology and subjectivity, Flisfeder argues that Slavoj Zizek's theory of film aims to re-politicize film studies and film theory, bringing cinema into the fold of twenty-first century politics.
- Author BiographyMatthew Flisfeder is Assistant Professor in the Department of Rhetoric, Writing, and Communications, at the University of Winnipeg, Canada. He is author of Postmodern Theory and Blade Runner (2017), and co-editor (with Louis-Paul Willis) of Zizek and Media Studies: A Reader (2014).
- Author(s)Matthew Flisfeder
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/10/2012
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.