All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the little-studied 13 symphonic poems of Franz Liszt. Provides a semiotic analysis of the functions of program and form, discusses the performance and reception of Liszt's poems in Europe and North America from 1849-1861, and studies the chrology and sources (manuscript artifacts) of the
- Author(s)Keith T. Johns
- PublisherPendragon Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1996
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleFranz Liszt Studies S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationHillsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPendragon Press
- Content NoteIll.mus.exs.
- Height280 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.