The System Is the Secret: Proven Ways to Implement the Systems That Will Transform and Grow Your Business by James Karl Butler (Paperback / softback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.21Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $62.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSystems don't just happen. They take intensive work and focus to build. In The System is the Secret, James Butler will help you put together systems that will turnaround or transform your business whether you are a brand new entrepreneur or have been in business for decades. This book outlines what you must do to build and improve sixteen specific systems with specific task lists designed to help you kw what to do next. This book will help you develop better systems and get this profitable work in your business done w before you lose money and clients. Get ready to see your business more objectively with better systems so you can make a quantum leap in your business as a result. What Others Are Saying About The System is the Secret: The System is the Secret is such a valuable book for entrepreneurs....If you need to have better and more efficient systems in your business, get and apply what's in this book! -Lee Milteer, author of Success is an Inside Job, www.milteer.com BY FAR the best book I've read on this subject. Butler explains t only the reasons why every business MUST put systems into place, but also provides step-by-step guidance and real-world fill-in-the-blanks charts to help every small business owner, entrepreneur and sales professional improve his or her income and remove stress and uncertainty. -Steve Sipress, Founder and CEO, Successful Selling Systems, Inc. The System is the Secret is an extraordinary and must-read (and implement) blueprint for business success in the 21st century. Long gone are the days of ad-hoc marketing efforts and customer management. Jim Butler kws the essential keys to success in this day and age are grounded in the owner's ability to systematize and automate their business. The book you're holding in your hands shows you exactly how to do this and profit from it. -Michael Capuzzi, Founder of CopyDoodles.com I can't imagine attempting to grapple with the concept of business systems without The System is the Secret. What Jim has compiled here is a must-read for every entrepreneur. And the best part is, he doesn't just tell you what to do but reveals how to do it each and every step of the way. Make an investment in your future and get this book. --Jeff Brown, Award-winning Broadcaster and Host of Read to Lead Podcast The content in Jim's book is amazing and logically laid out. It's a fascinating read with real-life practical advice. He's a true marketing genius. As a serious marketing student myself, I have to tell you that I learned a tremendous amount from his book. If you want to take your marketing and your business to the next level, you need to read, study and implement Jim's content...it's that good! -Gerry Oginski, Esq., Founder, Lawyers Video Studio If you own a business and don't have all the customers or clients you want, grab a copy of The System is the Secret, and study it cover to cover....Jim Butler takes the mystery out of developing a sustainable, profitable business by giving you the exact steps you need for putting the right systems in place. As you respond to the thought-provoking questions, assessments and worksheets included in the book, you'll never think about your business in the same way again. And if you apply the insights you get, you should see positive results in your marketing, sales and bottom line. --Meredith Bell, President, Performance Support Systems, Inc. The Secret is the System is a great book for business owners. Butler hits the nail right on the head. As a printer, direct mailer and marketing services company, we have a lot of moving parts in our business and it is absolutely critical that systems are followed to ensure that mistakes aren't made and that we keep our clients happy. This is the best book on systems creation I have ever seen. Get it, study it, and implement its powerful principles. --George R. Platt. President, Harty Integrated Solutions.
- Author BiographyJames Karl Butler is a serial entrepreneur who has built four companies from the start-up phase to over a million dollars in revenue. He is the author of seven books and numerous Ebooks. He grew his first retail bridal store from $0 to over $1,000,000 in sales in three years and grew another retail business from $0 to over $1,000,000 in just over 18 months. James has helped some of the most respected and largest retailers and businesses across the country to grow their sales and shatter their previous sales records. He is a celebrated systems and marketing authority who speaks and trains business owners how to create rapid and sustained growth in their business. He is the host of the Sound Laws of Success Podcast and inspires entrepreneurs to take action in their businesses through applying these laws. He offers a coaching and training program to a worldwide audience of entrepreneurs providing insights and systems-based training designed to help business owners grow their businesses to the next level. He and his wife Heather are the parents of five children.
- Author(s)James Karl Butler
- PublisherBridal Training & Marketing Systems
- Date of Publication03/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBridal Training & Marketing Systems
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.99Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.