All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.16
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
About this product
- DescriptionIn the mists of history, a man builds a mammoth wooden structure, an ark. He collects every kind of animal, herds them into the ark, and carefully tes each species in his care on a dozen gold-plated tablets. After the rains come and then recede, the tablets are scattered, and only three survive. </p> Many have been drawn into a desperate pursuit of evidence that would prove the existence of this man's grand ship--often to their own peril. But proof has ever been found-until w. </p> This epic tale traces remnants of these legendary tablets through centuries and across continents to modern times, where a talented American archaeologist, Arianna, dreams of exploring the cave cities near her grandmother's home in Cappadocia, Turkey. </p> While excavating those caves, Arianna learns more about life and death than she could ever have expected. For Arianna, the search for the tablets brings new spiritual discoveries and a romantic awakening, and places her on a a collision course with the men who will stop at thing to exploit her...and the tablets.
- Author(s)C J Illinik
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Weight413 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.