All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe Tactile Heart is a collection of theological essays on relating blindness and faith and developing a theology of blindness that makes a constructive contribution to the wider field of disability theology. John Hull looks at key texts in the Christian tradition, such as the Bible, written as a text for sighted people, and at hymns, which often use blindness as a metaphor for igrance and explores how these can be read by blind people.
- Author BiographyJohn M. Hull is Honorary Professor of Practical Theology in the Queen's Foundation for Ecumenical Theological Education, Birmingham and Emeritus Professor of Religious Education at the University of Birmingham.
- Author(s)John M. Hull
- PublisherSCM Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSCM Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.