Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionSeventeen years ago, a tragic accident orphaned the Tagger siblings. While working their 25,000 acre Idaho cattle ranch, they grow their family and build their mother's dream; a horse stable. Newly widowed, Cora Smith, has learned her late husband may have purchased animals, but she hasn't been home since before his death. A business card from his wallet leads her to call the Tagger family horse stables for help. It's the phone call that changes the Tagger family forever. Dru Tagger volunteers her nieces, nephew and the stable manager's son to ride with her to check on the woman's remote Idaho property. What they find leads them into a desperate race to rescue a small herd of horses. They fight to keep them alive and unravel the mystery of why he bought the horses without telling anyone. And what is Cora's Gift?
- Author BiographyMy family moved to Lewiston, ID when I was 7. Other than a few years in Alaska in my mid-twenties, I've lived in Idaho ever since. I was raised with shetlands and ponies and purchased my first big horse when I was 21. Her daughter was my main horse for over 25 years. Her daughter and granddaughter are in my pasture.
- Author(s)Gini Roberge
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.