All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIsla and her brother are two young foxes living just outside the lands of the furless -- humans. The life of a fox is filled with dangers, but Isla has begun to learn mysterious skills meant to help her survive. Then the unthinkable happens. Returning to her den, Isla finds it set ablaze and surrounded by strange foxes, and her family is where in sight. Forced to flee, she escapes into the cold, gray world of the furless. Now Isla must navigate this bewildering and deadly terrain, all while being hunted by a ruthless enemy. In order to survive, she will need to master the ancient arts of her kind -- magical gifts of cunning kwn only to foxes. She must unravel the secrets of foxcraft.
- Author BiographyInbali Iserles is an award-winning writer and an irrepressible animal lover. She is one of the team of authors behind the New York Times bestselling Survivors series, writing under the pseudonym of Erin Hunter. Her first book, The Tygrine Cat, won the 2008 Calderdale Children s Book of the Year Award. Together with its sequel, The Tygrine Cat: On the Run, it was listed among The Independent s 50 books every child should read. Inbali attended Sussex and Cambridge Universities. For many years she lived in central London, where a fascination with urban foxes inspired her Foxcraft trilogy. She has recently moved to Cambridge with her family, including her principal writing mascot, Michi, who looks like an Arctic fox, acts like a cat, but is in fact a dog.
- Author(s)Inbali Inserles,Inbali Iserles
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFoxcraft
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.