All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMartina McTripaw loved hanging out with her friends at the dog park - until the Tripoli triplets started picking on her, just because she was a little bit different from her four-legged friends. With the help of her wise counselor, Dr. Earl Grey, Martina learns to be proud of who she is and stand up to the bullies - just in time to return to the dog park and celebrate the birthday bash for her dear friend, the Goldmeister General. Featuring an afterword from Dr. Earl Grey, resources for children and adults, and discussion questions for adults and children on the subject of bullying.
- Author(s)Rachel Julia Levy
- PublisherHope Through Healing Publications
- Date of Publication23/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMartina McTripaw
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHope Through Healing Publications
- Content Note, colour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lynda Louise Mangoro
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.