All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2006 Nazanin Afshin-Jam had just signed her first record deal, placed runner-up for Miss World, and was a sought-after fashion model. When she received an email about a Kurdish girl named Nazanin Fatehi who was facing execution for stabbing a man who tried to rape her she began a desperate campaign to save Fatehi.
- Author BiographyNAZANIN AFSHIN-JAM is an international human rights and democracy activist, a public speaker and the co-founder and president of the Stop Child Executions organization. Born in Iran and raised in Vancouver, Afshin-Jam was appointed as a director on the board of the Canadian Race Relations Foundation by the Prime Minister's Office in 2008. She lives in Vancouver, Ottawa and Paris. Visit her online at nazaninafshinjam.com.
- Author(s)Nazanin Afshin-Jam
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight244 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.