All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe Talk of the Party listens to how the language of partisanship-including words like Democrat, Republican, party, liberal, conservative, and independent-has been used over the past fifty years and how it has created or limited political opportunities. Listening to the talk of the party can teach valuable lessons about campaigns, opportunities for public life, and the future of these American institutions.
- Author BiographySharon E. Jarvis is assistant professor of communication studies and associate director of the Annette Strauss Institute for Civic Participation at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Author(s)Sharon E. Jarvis
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication07/07/2005
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleCommunication, Media and Politics
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width168 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.