All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArmineh Ohanian published the first edition of The Talking Animals in 2003. The same year she was invited to participate in a reading and book signing event at the SCOPE annual Long Island Family Reading Fun Festival. Her name appears in the BOCES Arts and Education catalogue for visiting authors and artists of Suffolk County schools. Armineh is also the author of Dreaming of America. She lives in Westhampton, NY with her husband and her three talking cats. The story is about the life and adventures of a black-and-white tuxedo cat called Magic, who is left behind when her family moves to a distant city. Magic is a sweet and friendly cat. She loves her seven-year old friend, Brandon with whom she plays and talks all day. When Magic becomes homeless, she is haunted by fierce raccoons and suffers hardship and starvation. One day when she is about to die, she dreams of a fairy who guides her to her new home. Once again luck smiles on her and she is blessed with loving owners. Magic lives with them happily for three years. Then she dies and goes to heaven. In heaven she is amazed to see how beasts and docile animals live in harmony side by side. Then...
- Author BiographyArmineh likes to write, both fiction and children's stories. Her novel Dreaming of America is about the daring escape of one of the ex-Shah's three-star generals from Khomeini's Iran . Armineh Ohanian intends to write a series of The Talking Animals, of which she has already published two. She has also completed a creative memoir. Armineh was a visiting author with the Eastern Long Island BOECES up to the date she moved to Abu Dhabi with her husband on buisness for a year and a half. Presently, she is one of the participating authors at the Easthampton Library Author's Night, hosted by Alec Baldwin. She is an avid reader, tennis player, lover of music and animals.
- Author(s)Armineh H Ohanian
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Louise Reeves
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.