All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Talking Stick is a simple tool that can be used by five-year olds or fifty-year olds... in the bedroom or in the boardroom. Whenever or wherever it is used it promotes respect and builds self-esteem in all participants. Use it for settling arguments, making decisions, brainstorming or a simple welcoming ceremony. Phyllis is a Certified Talking Stick Mediator and has been facilitating corporate and family mediation for over ten years. Become skilled in a little-kwn communication technique that guarantees you are understood and t just heard. You'll learn techniques for dealing with difficult participants and ways to bring a consensus to any decision. Advanced techniques are covered that will show you how to integrate Native American Medicine Wheel wisdom into your sessions to help achieve clarification. You'll also find numerous ideas on how to make your own talking stick using Native American traditions. And finally, discover the mystery of how the Iroquois Confederacy really used this secret weapon, which kept them at peace for over 700 years.
- Author BiographyPhyllis Cronbaugh brings intuition and years of indigenous spiritual training to her books, workshops and ceremonies. Indigenous knowledge is as valuable today as it has been for millennia in guiding us to live balanced and harmonious lives. As a Twisted Hair (Cherokee, Navajo) and Maya Solar Initiate, she braids traditional knowledge and spirituality together with the science of quantum physics creating truths that change and fulfill lives. Phyllis is also the author of Saving the Crystal Skull: An Adventure of Mayan 2012 Prophecy and a sequel to this book, Reunion of the Crystal Skulls is in the works for 2011. Discovering the Magickal Mysterious Character: Empowering Teens and Women Using a Journey of Native American Teachings is another book of fiction. Three sequels - Becoming ..., Living ..., and Legacy of the Magickal Mysterious Character are planned. Other non-fiction books currently available include, Yes, It's Possible to Change Your Past: Combining Ancient Shamanic Wisdom and Quantum Physics to Help You Consciously Create the Life You've Only Dreamt About, the Wild Woman Rites of Empowerment Bible, and Earth Astrology: Completing What Sun Bear Started. More information can be found at www.PhyllisCronbaugh.com, www.SavingTheCrystalSkull.com, www.MagickalMysteriousCharacter.com and www.ChangeYourPast.com. Also, make sure to check out http: //blog.PhyllisCronbaugh.com. Phyllis was born and raised in the Kansas City, MO area, moved away to Colorado, Arizona and California where she apprenticed with a well-known shaman for a number of years and received other training on native traditions. Her journey on the Path of the Red Road has taken her to Mexico and Guatemala where she worked and studied with indigenous elders. Making a full circle back to Kansas City, she is now the caretaker for her 93-year-old mother, enjoys her grandchildren, writes, teaches, and conducts native ceremonies for her Dancing On The Edge Lodge. She is also a travel agent and in 2011 will begin leading tours to sacred sites all over the world.
- Author(s)Phyllis Cronbaugh
- Date of Publication06/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $23.00New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.