All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe works of William Shakespeare come alive in these stunning graphic vels adaptation using the original Shakespearean dialog. The world-class art, pretence, and romance of The Taming of the Shrew will capture the attention of reluctant readers. Supplement your traditional Shakespearean sources with the graphic vel adaptation that will help readers imagine the action like never before. Graphic Planet is an imprint of Magic Wagon, a division of ABDO Publishing Group. Grades 5-10.
- Author(s)Vincent Goodwin,William Shakespeare
- PublisherMagic Wagon
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectChildren's Comic Strip Fiction & Graphic Novels
- Series TitleGraphic Shakespeare: Set 2 (Library)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMagic Wagon
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width180 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Professor Chris Allen
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.