All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe business marketing genius at the forefront of today s entertainment marketing revolution helps corporate America get hip to today s new consumer the tan generation.When Fortune 500 companies need to reenergize or reinvent a lagging brand, they call Steve Stoute. In addition to marrying cultural icons with blue-chip marketers, Stoute has helped identify and activate a new generation of consumers. He traces how the tanning phemenraised a generation of black, Hispanic, white, and Asian consumers who have the same mentalcomplexion based on shared experiencesand values, rather than the increasinglyirrelevant demographic boxes that have been used to a fault by corporate America. Stoute believes there is a language gap that must be bridged in order to engage the most powerful market force in the history of commerce.The Tanning of America provides that very translation guide. Drawing from his company s case studies, as well as from extensive interviews with leading figures in multiple fields, Stoute presents an insider s view of how the transcendent power of popular culture is helping reinvigorate and revitalize the American dream.
- Author BiographyAdvertising Hall of Achievement inductee Steve Stoute is the founder and CEO of the leading brand-marketing firm Translation. He is also the managing director and CEO of hair-and-body-care line Carol s Daughter, and has appeared in the critically acclaimed book and HBO series The Black List.
- Author(s)Steve Stoute
- PublisherGotham Books
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGotham Books
- Weight227 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.