The Tao of Organization: The I Ching of Group Dynamics by Thomas Cleary (Paperback, 1995)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.31Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.95Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by expressbooksaustralia
- Est. delivery by 30 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThomas Cleary's extensive introdution gives specific, systematic guidelines for consulting the I Ching for greatest understanding and best results. Included in the afterword is a profile of the modern Japanese organizational genius Matsushita Kosuke, founder of Panasonic and other multi-national corporations, whose success has been built on the principle of the I Ching.
- Author BiographyCheng Yi, an eleventh-century scholar and activist, was one of the founders of the movement known as Lixue, or study of inner design. He was one of the greatest sociological thinkers of Song-dynasty China.
- Author(s)Thomas Cleary
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/1995
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleShambhala Dragon Editions
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShambhala Publications Inc
- Out-of-print date07/04/2009
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight393 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.