The Tao of Rejuvenation: Fundamental Principles of Health, Longevity, and Essential Well-being by Angelo Druda (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.84Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.68+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the beginning, human beings have sought miraculous healing medicines and cures. That search still goes on today in the form of the latest diet fads and exercise regimes. However, according to many ancient sources, the miraculous healing 'soma' of our ancestors actually exists within the body itself. Under the right conditions our great healing biochemistry may be optimized to an extraordinary degree and made capable of curing disease and greatly extending our lives. This fact was understood in certain ancient healing schools. At different points in history, Taoists, Christians, and the yogis of rthern India discovered and applied the principles that unlock these secrets of regeneration. These teachings have always been transmitted from teacher to student, to be practised, proven, and preserved for the sake of mankind.The essential plan for profound healing and regeneration can be described as a three-part process: Purification; Rebalancing; and, Rejuvenation. The essential principles for each category are discussed in detail in this book so that they can be incorporated into the reader's life. While there are many books that deal with healing and even rejuvenation, there are few, if any, that detail the exact principles and practices, many of them having been kept secret. The Tao of Rejuvenation is full of specific recommendations on how to transform your diet, exercise regime, even your sexuality, so that they all become powerful sources of rejuvenative energy.
- Author BiographyAngelo Druda, a practitioner of Traditional Chinese Medicine since 1990, teaches people how to unlock the body s profound rejuvenative potential. He has lectured and practiced in the United States, Australia, New Zealand and Europe. A graduate of SUNY New Paltz, Druda is a member of the Australian Natural Therapist Association, the founder of traditional Botanical Medicine, and the Health and Sexuality Editor for DharmaCafe.com. He has practiced Kriya Yoga and he is a long timestudent of the great adept Adi Da Samraj.
- Author(s)Angelo Druda
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.