All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn their third uproarious oral history, the Tapper Twins take their sibling feud to the political stage as they race to become class president! Told as a series of interviews, screenshots, text messages, and social media bursts, The Tapper Twins Run For President tops the antics of the real 2016 elections! Claudia Tapper wants to become President of the United States someday. She's the sixth grade class president, and has every reason to presume she'll get reelected. Reese Tapper could t care less about student government--until he learns becoming class president is his best shot at overturning a hated new rule. And thus, the greatest political rivalry in Culvert Prep history is born! In a tangle of evil-genius advisors, meddlesome best-friends, negative campaign attacks and outrageously funny missteps, Claudia and Reese duke it out to see who will rule the school.
- Author BiographyGeoff Rodkey is an Emmy-nominated screenwriter who has written the hit films Daddy Day Care, RV, The Shaggy Dog, and the Disney Channel original TV movie Good Luck Charlie, It's Christmas. He is also the author of The Tapper Twins Go to War (With Each Other), and The Tapper Twins Tear Up New York, as well as the middle grade trilogy The Chronicles of Egg. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Geoff Rodkey
- PublisherLittle, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTapper Twins
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Weight386 g
- Width142 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.