All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with stunning illustrations, this unique colouring book celebrates the art of the tattoo. The tattoo designs all specially drawn for the book range from traditional motifs hearts, sailors, girls, skulls, roses to more elaborate compositions with a contemporary edge. It is a perfect gift book that will appeal to anyone who loves tattoo imagery or is looking for inspiration for their next piece of body art.
- Author BiographyMegamunden is a UK-based illustrator whose commissions range from illustrations for advertising, fashion, product design and publishing to large-scale murals and tattoo designs. He is currently working as a Senior Designer at multidisciplinary design agency ILoveDust.
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication21/10/2013
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note120 B&W illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width210 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine14 mm
Most relevant reviews
- cat-mon11 Jun, 2014by
Great book, worth every penny. Brilliant!!
Nothing to dislike about this book. Great quality and value for money. Beautiful presentation. If only all tattoo books were this good.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.